This isn't a new recipe to us, but it's a must have when we throw parties or attend family get together's & since we celebrated Big Brother C's birthday over the weekend, I just had to share this yummy party staple!
- One package of large tortillas (8 count)
- One package of cream cheese
- One package of Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- One small can of chopped black olives
- Set out cream cheese to soften
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together half of the can of black olives & half of the package of ranch with the cream cheese. Stir well, really well.
- Pour remaining black olives & ranch into mixture, mix again, really well. Everything should be blended into the cream cheese.
- Put a large spoonful of mixture onto each large tortilla & smooth out with spatula, spread across entire tortilla.
- Roll up
- Place rolled tortillas on a plate/platter, cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for 3-4 hours
- Pull your plate out, then slice each tortilla roll & your done!
Tip: If your having a larger get together or party, simply double your recipe for more deliciousness!
I have been making my "famous" roll-ups for years, every time we have a family gathering, a party to attend or host, these bite size babies get made, almost all of my family & friends love them!