- One package of chicken tenders or 1-2 large chicken breast
- One can of eight crescent rolls
- One package of shredded cheese
- One bag of frozen steamers (you can do any variety here)
- One can of cream of chicken soup
- One cup of milk
- Cook your chicken (or use rotisserie, I typically throw mine on the george foreman grill, you can also boil your chicken), either way make sure it's cooked thoroughly.
- Once the chicken is cooked or ready, I shred it in the food processor/chopper.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F, if needed spray your casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix your cooked chicken, bag of cooked steamers & about a cup of shredded cheese together.
- Separate your crescent rolls, unroll them one by one & lay them out flat.
- Add a large spoonful of your chicken mixture onto each crescent roll.
- Roll them all up & place in your baking dish
- In another bowl, mix your can of cream of chicken soup & milk together, pour into baking dish around (or on top if you prefer) of the crescent rolls.
- If you have any chicken mixture left over, feel free to add that into the soup & milk bowl.
- Use remaining cheese & sprinkle over entire dish
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until crescent rolls start browning
As a family we love this meal & it's a great way for my children to get their veggies in! Prep time is still under 30 minutes & even faster if you already have your chicken pre-cooked or if you purchased rotisserie!
So what do you think? Is this a week night meal you could see your family enjoying together?