- One package of 4-5 count chicken tenders or 2 large chicken breast
- Two cups of instant rice
- Two cups of milk
- Two cans of cream of chicken soup
- One package of mexican style shredded cheese
- One container of sour cream
- I typically buy chicken tenders for this meal, but chicken breast work just as well. Pull your chicken out of the freezer, place in the bottom of your crock-pot.
- Pour rice in crock-pot around chicken
- Pour in both cans of cream of chicken soup over the chicken & rice
- Pour the milk over soup, chicken & rice
- I gently stir everything a few times
- Turn crock-pot on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours & your done!
This is one of our week night favorites because it takes about 5 minutes to throw everything into the crock-pot & that's it!
Once the chicken has cooked thoroughly, serve out each plate, I then top each plate with shredded cheese & a spoonful of sour cream!