- One cup of peanut butter
- Two eggs
- Two bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Two tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour all of the above ingredients into your stand mixer
- Mix or blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Spray your mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture by spoonfuls into your pan & bake for about 8 minutes.
Makes: Approximately 33 mini muffins
Tip: If you don't want them as sweet, leave the mini chocolate chips out of the mixture & just place a few on top of each spot in the pan as a topping before baking.
These are our favorite go to muffins, perfect for snack, add into lunch boxes for school, even include them in your child's breakfast! Perfect size for little hands & delicious enough they will be asking for more!