Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings is a delicious & super easy week night meal! I love that you can throw everything into the crock pot, set on low for a few hours & your done! It's freezing here today so a plate of this is perfect, plus my kitchen smells amazing!
- A package of chicken tenders
- 1 can of cream of potato soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken & herbs (we use Campbells)
- 2 cans of small biscuits (10 in each can)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Place chicken in the bottom of the crock pot, pour in milk, cream of potato soup & the cream of chicken & herbs.
- Gently stir a few times.
- Open up each can of biscuits, pull apart biscuits & layer on top of the chicken & soup mixture.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, enjoy!
What are some of your favorite crock pot meals? Does your family enjoy chicken & dumplings?