- 1 apple - sliced
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter - melted
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out the crescent rolls on your baking pan & separate them
- Brush crescent rolls with melted butter, than sprinkle with brown sugar & cinnamon
- Place one apple slice at the widest end of each crescent roll, roll up
- If desired you can sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon & brown sugar on top before placing in the oven.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes
I love baking with crescent rolls, they are so versatile! This is a great treat, even better paired with cool whip, vanilla ice cream or greek yogurt! I could snack on these all day, I will be making these at-least once a week!