- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 package of pepperoni
- 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 cup of shredded "pizza" cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Unroll your crescent rolls
- Spread pizza sauce all over the top of the crescent rolls after you've rolled them out flat
- Sprinkle cheese, then your pepperoni (or topping of your choice)
- Roll crescent rolls up, start on one side (the longer side) & roll tightly
- Slice your roll
- Place your slices on a baking sheet
- Bake for about 10 minutes
- Serve with your favorite pizza sauce, marinara or ranch!
This is actually the first time I prepared this recipe, I've been trying to venture away from the "traditional" pizza & we really loved this recipe! It's a great week night meal, you can pair it with your favorite salad or chips too! We didn't have any leftovers, which doesn't happen very often here, I can't wait to try this roll with different toppings next time!
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Have you made a pizza roll before?