I'm all about the easy week night meals, this one was a success from the first try, it also makes great leftovers!
- Block of Velveeta cheese
- One to two chicken breasts
- A can of cream of chicken
- A can of cream of mushroom
- A can of Rotel original
- A box of spaghetti (I used angel hair)
- 1/2 cup of water
- Crock pot or slow cooker
- Cook your spaghetti to your liking
- Add all of the ingredients into your slow cooker
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours
Enjoy! My kids love how cheesy this meal is, it's also great served with a side of bread sticks or salad!