This is a super quick gluten-free week night meal!
- 2 eggs or 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- A box of Corn Chex Gluten-Free Cereal
- A package of chicken tenders
- Crack open eggs in a bowl & beat while mixing in milk
- Grab a large zip lock bag (I used gallon size), pour 3 to 4 cups of cereal into the bag & gently crush or crumble up the cereal
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Take each chicken tender, dip it into the egg batter, then place in your ziploc bag. You can do this one by one & shake the bag until the chicken tender is covered in the cereal. Or add 3 or 4 tenders into the bag after you dip them & keep shaking the bag until they are covered. If needed - dip again, add more cereal, shake again.
- Place each breaded chicken tender on your baking tray or in a casserole dish
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until cripsy & chicken is cooked all the way through
This is raw chicken, breaded & ready to go in the oven!
Tip: I topped a few with shredded cheese & they were delicious!
This is a great dinner to get the kids involved, they can do the shaking! Just make sure everyone washes their hands thoroughly when handling raw meat! These tenders are great served up with sweet potato fries, or your favorite veggies!