Summer time is a great time for ice cream! My children love eating Popsicle's & I really enjoy making them! I'm so happy with the way these turned out, a little bit of the red Jell-O did get into the blue, but not to shabby for my first time making these! I can't wait to try different flavors!
- Small plastic cups
- Popsicle sticks
- A box of cherry (red) Jell-O or store brand gelatin
- A box of berry blue (blue) Jell-O or store brand gelatin
- Make each Jell-O packet according to box directions
- While your Jell-O is still liquid (after the mixing water & stirring step), pour it into your small cups.
- Do one color at a time
- Place your Popsicle sticks in the liquid Jell-O in the cups
- Put them in your freezer & let them freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight
- So for example, I did blue first, let it freeze, then made the red & poured it in the cups, then let it freeze for 4 hours.
These Summer Pops are super easy & delicious for everyone! Great treats to take to your holiday cook out or to enjoy while your watching the fireworks this summer!