Even though school is out for the summer, I still encourage my children to read daily. They really enjoy reading, but they also enjoy shopping for books too! As a single mom I'm always looking for great book bargains, we love to shop at places like Half Price Books, garage sales or you can even visit your local library & rent free books!
So here are a few books that my kids are currently loving this summer:
- Hot Dog by Molly Coxe
- Goodnight Cowtown by Jennifer Gaines Drez & Robin Beal Bumstead
- Will You Still Love Me by Carol Roth
- Bear Sees Colors by Karma Wilson
- Home Tweet Home by Courtney Dicmas
- Rainbow Fish And The Big Blue Whale by Marcus Pfister
What are you children reading this summer?