This is the summer of Popsicle's, we have had so much fun making our own! I've been trying different flavors & the kids are just eating them all up! These watermelon pops are delicious & easy to whip up!
- A box of cherry Jell-O or store brand gelatin
- A box of lime Jell-O or store brand gelatin
- A box of raisins
- Small dixie cups or a popsicle mold set
- Popsicle sticks (if using plastic cups or dixie cups)
- Make Jell-O or gelatin according to the box directions (only do 1 color at a time)
- So first I started with cherry, while it was in liquid form, I pour it into our dixie cups/ice cream molds. I filled it up about 3/4 of the way.
- Let them sit in your freezer for 3-4 hours or over night.
- Then make your lime gelatin or Jell-O the same way, top off the popsicle mold & put them back in your freezer for 3-4 hours or over night.