- A package of Corn tortillas
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of picante sauce (I use mild)
- 1 package of chicken tenders or 2-3 chicken breasts
- A package of shredded Mexican cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Cook or prepare your chicken to your liking. I typically throw mine on the george forman grill, it's super easy that way!
- Mix the Greek yogurt in a medium size mixing bowl with the picante sauce & a cup of shredded cheese
- Slice & dice your cooked chicken or use a food processor to finely shred it
- Stir it into your mixing bowl
- Using a spoon, scoop out a spoonful of mix onto a corn tortilla
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and place in an 8x8 glass pan
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until crispy
These are great for dinner paired with a side of rice and beans or salad or they can be enjoyed as an afternoon snack! Either way, we never have leftovers when I make these, my kids eat them up every time I make them!