I currently don't own a large out door grill, there are nights I miss sitting out back grilling but I've quickly discovered that I can do a lot with either my oven or my George Foremen Grill indoors! I love cooking with chicken, we probably eat it 3-4 times a week or more! This recipe is full of flavor & will be sure to please your hungry gang!
- A package of 3-5 chicken breasts (chicken tenders work well too)
- A package of naturally hardwood smoked bacon
- A package of plain cream cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Slice your cream cheese or scoop out a spoonful (depending on the kind you purchased) & spread it over each chicken breasts
- Wrap two pieces of bacon around each chicken breasts
- Place all of your chicken in a casserole dish
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly
- Then turn on your broil & let them sit for about 15 minutes or until your bacon is nice & crispy
This meal can be served with almost any side - veggies, sweet potatoes, you name it! Enjoy!