These enchiladas are my go-to week night meal, we enjoy them as a family at-least once a week! It's a meal that everyone loves, even the pickiest of eaters!
- Rotisserie chicken
- Plain greek yogurt
- 8 count large flour tortillas
- A package of mexican shredded cheese
- A jar of mild thick & chunky salsa
- A package of cream cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine about 2 cups of shredded chicken from your rotisserie chicken. Add in your block of cream cheese, 1 cup of shredded cheese and 1/2 a cup of thick & chunky salsa. Stir, stir, stir, set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of yogurt and 1/2 a cup of salsa and blend well.
- Take each tortilla and spread a spoonful of chicken mixture onto your tortilla, smooth out & roll up. Repeat until you've used all of the tortillas.
- Top lightly with the yogurt & salsa mix from the small bowl.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and place in the oven.
- I used an 11x15 glass baking dish for my enchiladas and cooked them at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas start to crisp on the ends.
How do you like your enchiladas?