Is your family tired of traditional pizza? Try this easy week night meal, with in just a few steps you'll have a delicious Crescent Roll Pizza Bake!
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- A package of ground meat (1 pound)
- A jar of pizza sauce
- A package of shredded cheese
- A package of pepperoni
- Using a large sauce pan, brown the ground meat and drain, set aside.
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Open up 1 can of crescent rolls and unfold them all, place in the bottom of an 11x15 casserole dish
- Spread cooked ground meat across the crescent rolls, top with pizza sauce and then sprinkle about a cup of shredded cheese on.
- Open up the 2nd can of crescent rolls and unfold them all, layer them carefully across the mixture that is in the pan.
- Top off with left over pizza sauce, shredded cheese and pepperoni!
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10-12 minutes or until crescent rolls start browning.
- Let cool, then cut into squares and serve!