“The information and coupons have been provided by Nature’s Harvest® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Nature’s Harvest® bread. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Nature’s Harvest® bread.”
Big Brother C helps me pack his lunch for school every day, this year I am so excited to be able to say good-bye to boring school lunches and hello to a new and exciting way to lunch thanks to Nature’s Harvest®!
At Nature’s Harvest® each bread variety is baked with at least 8 grams of whole grains per serving and contains no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors and colors. You can find Nature’s Harvest® in delicious varieties including: Nature’s Harvest® 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Bread, Nature’s Harvest® Honey Wheat Made with Nature’s Harvest® Whole Grain Bread, Butter Top Made With Whole Grain White Bread and Nature’s Harvest® Butter Top Made with Whole Grain Wheat Bread.
How do you like your sandwiches? While my entire family enjoys a good PB&J, sometimes it nice to try something different! So I whipped together this tasty Chicken & Cheese Sandwich made with Nature’s Harvest® 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Bread & it was a big hit!
- 2 slices of Nature’s Harvest® 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Bread
- 2-3 Chicken tenders
- 2 slices of Pepper Jack cheese
- 2-3 pieces of Lettuce
- 2 slices of Tomato
- Prepare & cook your chicken to your liking, I typically throw mine on my indoor George Foreman Grill
- Place a slice of Pepper Jack Cheese on each slice of bread
- Add a few pieces of lettuce
- Slice your tomato & add a slice or two
- Place your chicken tenders on top
- Top off with a slice of bread & your done!
Nature’s Harvest® bread is celebrating the new school year with the launch of the "Nature’s Harvest® Sandwich Art Photo Contest". They are encouraging moms everywhere to have a little whole grain fun with their kid's lunchboxes!
From August 24, 2015 to September 6, 2015, parents can visit the Nature’s Harvest® Bread Facebook page to submit a photo of their sandwich art creations, using Nature’s Harvest® bread, for the chance to win fun prizes!
- One Grand Prize winner will be announced in September and will receive a "Kitchen Crash" from Celebrity Chef and contest judge, Kelsey Nixon.
- Kelsey will be judging the top 10 Semi-Finalist entries based on visual appeal, creativity and incorporation of nutritious ingredients.
- The top 10 Semi-Finalist entries will be posted to the Nature’s Harvest® Bread Facebook page for consumer online voting from September 14, 2015-September 20, 2015.
- For Official Contest rules visit: Nature’s Harvest® Bread Facebook