- 3-4 Bell Peppers
- 1 Pound of ground beef
- 1 Cup of instant white rice
- 1 Cup of Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 Cup of shredded Mexican cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Start with your Bell Peppers, cut the tops off & clean out the inside
- Place in your oven for about 8-10 minutes, just to soften them up a little
- Prepare your instant white rice either on the stove or in your microwave & then set aside
- Prepare your ground beef on the stove, once it's fully cooked, then drain & add in your white rice & salsa. Mix everything together well in the pan.
- Pour your ground beef mixture evenly into your Bell Peppers, top with shredded cheese.
- Place your now stuffed Bell Peppers back into the oven for 3-5 minutes & enjoy!
Do you enjoy cooking with Bell Peppers? How do you like yours?