I'm in love with this easy Apple Chicken Salad! It's full of color and flavor, plus it's super easy to whip together for lunch or dinner! Enjoy!
- 1-2 chicken breasts
- 2-3 apples
- 2-3 spoonfuls of Mayo
- 1 Celery stalk
- 1/4 cup of Dried Cranberries
- Cook your chicken to your liking. I throw mine on the George Foreman Grill and then sliced into strips and set aside in a medium bowl.
- Slice and core 2-3 apples, then chop into bite size pieces.
- Slice and chop, about 1/2 of your celery stalk.
- Mix 2-3 spoonfuls of real mayonnaise with chicken, add in apples and celery. Stir. Add in about 1/4 cup of dried cranberries, stir and serve!
- Serve on your favorite bun or bread or enjoy by it's self!