These Easy Breakfast Quesadilla's are perfect for the weekend or make ahead and enjoy on a busy week day morning!
- A package of 8 count large flour tortillas
- A package of breakfast sausage links
- 8 eggs
- A package of shredded cheese
- In a large skillet, scramble your eggs to your liking and set aside in a bowl.
- Using another skillet, cook about 6 of your breakfast sausage links to liking, then slice and dice.
- Take a large tortilla and add on a spoonful of scrambled eggs and a spoonful of sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then cover with another tortilla.
- On medium to high heat, cook your quesadilla, flipping over until brown on both sides. Be careful not to burn!
- Repeat until all tortillas are done, with each tortilla use a pizza cutter and slice into four.
- Serve with a side of salsa or your favorite jam!
Makes about 4 large quesadilla's (before sliced & shared).