I love this easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie! It combines my two favorites together - chocolate and peanut butter! It's super sweet but it's a big hit every time I make it! Perfect for a dessert at home to enjoy with the family or take to your next bake sale or cook out!
- Chocolate ready to eat pie crust
- A box of sugar free/fat free chocolate pudding (2.1 oz)
- A container of fat free cool whip (8 oz) (Let cool whip thaw a few minutes prior to stirring, it will be easier to mix together)
- 1/2 cup of plain creamy peanut butter
- 4 - .55 oz Reese's peanut butter cups
- Milk (3 cups)
- In a large bowl, prepare your chocolate pudding according to package directions (mix milk & pudding together and then refrigerate for a few minutes).
- Using a blender or food chopper, crush Reese's peanut butter cups.
- Scoop out the plain peanut butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Empty the entire container of cool whip into the peanut butter, hand-mix well.
- Scoop out all of the chocolate pudding into the pie crust, add the cool-whip/peanut butter topping and then sprinkle on the chopped peanut butter cups!
- Let it chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes before serving.