Big Brother C is my electronic kid, he has loved his iPad since day one and uses it for a variety of things! During the week he doesn't get a lot of screen time because our schedule doesn't allow it between school and therapy. However, he does have a favorite shows and educational games on there that he does enjoy watching and playing when he gets a chance! I've found a few apps we really love (and are FREE), so I thought I'd share!
- Starfall Free on iTunes - Starfall is full of educational games, books and songs! Your child will learn about letters, shapes, colors and so much more!
- ABCmouse.com on iTunes - ABCmouse.com has more than 5,000 fun and interactive learning activities, including reading, math, science, art, music and more!
- VolumeSanity on iTunes - This app is for parents! It is $3.99 but it's worth every penny! It's a great app that lets you set and control the volume on the iPad. It's so easy to use, helps save battery life and my ears! :)
- Netflix - Did you know Netflix has a kids section? You can create a profile for anyone in your family! Enjoy a movie night together or let your child watch their favorite movie or tv show!
- PBS Kids video - Tune into PBS Kids anytime with your favorite friends and shows like Curious George, Super Why, Sid The Science Kid, Sesame Street and more!
So what do you think? Do you have anything to add? Does your child have an iPad?