Halloween Bark is all the rave this year and it's super easy to make! Plus I love that you can add anything you want, sprinkles, your favorite candy toppings and more! This would be a great treat for your Halloween party or to put in baggies and have your kids pass out at school!
- A package of white chocolate bark
- A package of candy corn Halloween M&M's
- A package of candy corn
- A package of mini pretzels
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Spread out about 1 cup of pretzels across the cookie sheet
- Melt white chocolate bark in a large bowl and pour out along the wax paper and over the pretzels (I typically do 3-4 blocks at once, cook for 30 seconds in the microwave, stir, cook for 30 more seconds, repeat until it's liquid.)
- Sprinkle the candy across the top of the white bark
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes or over night to chill and harden
- Break apart and enjoy!