These are absolutely amazing and easy to make, they also make great holiday treats to give! My mom and I have been making these for years and the are always a big hit with family and friends!
- A package of Ritz crackers (or the off brand will do)
- A 10 oz bag of Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Mint Baking Chips
- Your favorite holiday sprinkles
- Measure out about 1 cup of baking chips into a bowl, melt in microwave. (30 seconds, stir, 30 seconds more if needed)
- Once baking chips are completely melted, take each cracker one by one and dip them in the baking chips, covering the cracker completely. I've found it's easiest to do with a spoon.
- Then place the chocolate covered cracker on a flat tray or baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with your favorite holiday sprinkles.
- Once your tray or cookie sheet is full, place it in the fridge or freezer for about 30 minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Then enjoy!
Tip: One bag of the baking chips makes about one roll and a 1/2 of crackers. I typically buy two bags of baking chips if I plan on sharing. ;)